The Women’s Health Investigation（WHI）is a peer-reviewed and open access journal that embraces the full scope of the specialty in gynecology, obstetrics and women’s healthcare. The breadth of GOWH spans basic science, clinical medicine, epidemiology, and prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and supportive care. The aim of then journal is to provide a forum for all clinicians and researchers including but not limited to perinatologists, gynecologists and obstetricians to obtain cutting-edge knowledge and publish original scientific articles in clinical and laboratory research relevant to diagnosis and treatment of obstetrical and gynecological disorders.
Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers on gynecology and obstetrics, e-Comments on all published articles, and Editorials in Published articles specialty. Besides regular publications of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME Publishing Company: www.asvide.com. It is also linked to China’s largest medical platform DXY: www.dxy.cn , which significantly enhances the readership of the journal.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of gynecology and obstetrics otolaryngology.
Why advertise with WHI?
* WHI is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of gynecology and obstetrics worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with on-line platform.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Women’s Health Investigation（WHI）
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775
Fax: +85 20 35801603